Friday, November 21, 2014

                                                              Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day is a fay to give thanks to the loved ones how have done many things for you throughout your whole life you have lived. Prayers of thanks and special thanksgiving ceremonies are common among all religions after harvests and at other times. Each year on the fourth thursday of november americans gather for a day of feasting, football ,and family . Thanksgiving day is day celebrated in the united states and canada.



Reflection : ' My mom going through the struggle of having me and my brothers
                    ' My mom and dad staying by eachothers side to maintain us happy
                    ' The presents my dad has worked for to give us what we want
                    ' My family
                    ' My friends
                    ' My school
                    ' My education
                    ' My teachers
                    ' My home
                    ' Food
                    ' My grandparents still being here
                    ' Last but not least my favorites my nephew Byron and niece Isabella (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment